Dan is a former Olympic and Commonwealth Games Trials Qualifier and is now a passionate swim teacher and coach.
Dan's swimming career highlights include:
- Silver medallist in 1500m National Open Water Championship
- Bronze medallist at Welsh Nationals for 400m Freestyle
- Finalist in the World Championship trials in Holland in 2013 for 200m and 400m Freestyle
- Gloucestershire County Champion for 5 consecutive years in 100m, 200m, 400m Freestyle
He was nominated and chosen to carry the London 2012 Olympic Torch and represent Samsung at the Winter Youth Olympics in Innsbruck.
His most notable coaching achievement was to take an unranked University of Gloucestershire Squad in 2015 and coach them to 2 Varsity victories and rank them 11th in the UK at the British University Championships in 3 years.
He’s been involved in the swimming arena since the age of 7 and now wants to share his knowledge that he’s gained from his swimming career through Propulsion Swimming.
Scott is a former sprint swimmer competing at regional level and major level 1 open meets for a number of years.
Scott’s swimming career highlights include:
- National schools finalist for 4 x 50m freestyle and 4 x 50m medley relays.
- Top 25 great north swim finisher (2 mile)
Since stopping swimming to pursue studies, Scott has gone on to excel in the world of architecture, gaining a distinction for his masters for research into new method of construction and design at the North Pole.
On the side of studies he has a passion for cinematography, which includes running his own YouTube channel. His most notable content has been produced in tandem with nationwide brands such as Fuller’s Pubs and Hotels. As well as being featured on ‘interestingengineering’ for capturing the Sagrada Familia, Barcelona.
Having previously been involved in swimming for 10+ years, he now wants to combine it with his passion of creativity with swimming, through Propulsion Swimming.